Clue: ___ Tafari
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ Tafari. See the results below.
- ___ al-Khaimah (one of the United Arab Emirates)
- Dorm overseers, for short
- ___ Tafari (Haile Selassie)
- ___ Dashan (highest point in Ethiopia)
- __ Tafari (Haile Selassie)
- Dorm V.I.P.'s
- Dorm employees: Abbr.
- Univ. dorm supervisors
- Campus figs.
- Dorm leaders, for short
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - November 15, 2013
- LA Times - February 11, 2011
- Chicago Reader - October 29, 2010
- Washington Post - December 05, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 27, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 07, 2005
- Washington Post - September 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue ___ Tafari that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!