Clue: ___ Tate, onetime English poet laureate
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ Tate, onetime English poet laureate. See the results below.
- Old Testament figure who prophesied Nineveh's fall
- British poet laureate Tate
- Prophet who predicted the destruction of Nineveh
- British poet Tate
- Old Testament prophet and book
- Old Testament book
- Book between Micah and Habakkuk
- Book before Habakkuk
- Book after Micah
- Old Testament book after Micah
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 24, 2015
Found an answer for the clue ___ Tate, onetime English poet laureate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!