Clue: ___ temperature (became feverish)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ temperature (became feverish). See the results below.
- Indian prince
- Words before tab or temperature
- ___ fever
- ___ fever (was sick)
- Frog genus that's Spanish for "frog"
- ___ deficit (lost money)
- ___ temperature (was feverish)
- ___ temperature (ailed)
- ___ tab (let the charges accumulate)
- "The young lambs ___ pretty race": Wordsworth
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 16, 2015
Found an answer for the clue ___ temperature (became feverish) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!