Clue: ___ tendonitis: arm muscle ailment
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ tendonitis: arm muscle ailment. See the results below.
- It's strengthened by 56-Across
- Curl performer
- Arm wrestler's pride
- Arm muscle
- Curl beneficiary, informally
- Upper arm muscle, as it's commonly called
- Flexor muscle, informally
- Upper-arm muscle
- It's often flexed
- Muscle that's a gun, in slang
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 17, 2013
Found an answer for the clue ___ tendonitis: arm muscle ailment that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!