Clue: ___ the elbows
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ the elbows. See the results below.
- ___ first (diamond call)
- ___ sea (cruising)
- ___ the elbows (tattered)
- ___ the elbows (poor)
- Hang ___ (frequent)
- Lash ___ (berate)
- ___ the elbows (shabbily dressed)
- Lash ___: attack verbally
- Tagged before reaching, as home
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 31, 2004
Found an answer for the clue ___ the elbows that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!