Clue: ___ the Elder (Roman statesman)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ the Elder (Roman statesman). See the results below.
- Rival of Scipio
- Subject of one of Plutarch's "Lives"
- "Elder" or "Younger" Roman
- Censor of 51-Down
- Either of two Roman statesmen
- Roman called "The Elder"
- Plutarch biographical subject
- Roman philosopher
- "Lydia" poet
- Stoic philosopher
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 15, 2008
Found an answer for the clue ___ the Elder (Roman statesman) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!