Clue: ___ the Impaler (Dracula prototype)
We have 1 answer for the clue ___ the Impaler (Dracula prototype). See the results below.
- Romanian ruler known as "the Impaler"
- Dracula prototype
- 15th-century prince of Wallachia
- Dracula's inspiration, traditionally
- ___ the Impaler
- Prince who inspired "Dracula"
- Known as "the Impaler," prince who inspired "Dracula"
- ___ the Dragon, ruler of old Wallachia
- Prince called "the Impaler," who was the inspiration for Dracula
- __ the Impaler, who inspired "Dracula"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 15, 2007
- Washington Post - December 09, 2006
- Washington Post - September 08, 2000
Found an answer for the clue ___ the Impaler (Dracula prototype) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!