Clue: "___, the Tattooed Lady" (old tune)
We have 1 answer for the clue "___, the Tattooed Lady" (old tune). See the results below.
- Croesus' kingdom
- Its capital was Sardis
- Groucho's "Tattooed Lady" of song
- Tattooed lady of song
- Groucho's tattooed lady of song
- "Tattooed lady" of song
- Ancient Anatolian kingdom where coins are said to have been invented
- Kingdom of Croesus
- Groucho's tattooed lady
- Girl in pride and prejudice
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 05, 2013
Found an answer for the clue "___, the Tattooed Lady" (old tune) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!