Clue: Abbr. after a comma
We have 1 answer for the clue Abbr. after a comma. See the results below.
- Familiar substitution
- And the like
- List ender
- Misc. ending
- Sentence-ending abbr.
- And so on
- Catchall abbr.
- Substitute for the unlisted
- And so on, for short
- Series finale?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 06, 2019
- Universal - December 01, 2012
- USA Today - April 22, 2009
- Universal - February 09, 2008
- New York Times - March 15, 2007
- New York Times - December 28, 2003
- New York Times - September 05, 1998
- New York Times - April 24, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Abbr. after a comma that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!