Clue: A.E.S. opponent
We have 2 answers for the clue A.E.S. opponent. See the results below.
- 34th Pres.
- Presidential monogram
- E.T.O. commander
- J.F.K.'s predecessor
- H.S.T.'s successor
- W.W. II gen.
- 1950's White House monogram
- Onetime Presidential inits.
- Presidential inits.
- "Crusade in Europe" author: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 29, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 14, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 16, 2004
Found an answer for the clue A.E.S. opponent that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!