Clue: Aesopian story
We have 1 answer for the clue Aesopian story. See the results below.
- Epigrammatic tale
- It's an old story
- "Animal Farm," e.g.
- It ends in a point
- Aesop tale
- Big lie
- 33-Down output
- Tale with a point
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf," e.g.
- "Animal Farm" form
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 18, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 16, 2015
- USA Today - January 11, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 23, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Aesopian story that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!