Clue: Aesop's output
We have 2 answers for the clue Aesop's output. See the results below.
- Epigrammatic tale
- It's an old story
- "Animal Farm," e.g.
- It ends in a point
- Aesop tale
- Big lie
- 33-Down output
- Tale with a point
- "The Boy Who Cried Wolf," e.g.
- "Animal Farm" form
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 06, 2012
- Washington Post - March 06, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 20, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - November 22, 2009
- Universal - April 01, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Aesop's output that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!