Clue: A.F.B. truant
We have 2 answers for the clue A.F.B. truant. See the results below.
- A wanted man, maybe
- Roll call misser
- M.P.'s prize
- In trouble, in the Army
- One gone but not forgotten
- Military no-show
- One who's decamped?
- Missing from the Marines, say
- Sans pass
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 06, 2018
- Netword - August 12, 2018
- USA Today - July 19, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 16, 2015
- Netword - July 03, 2015
- LA Times - April 21, 2015
- Washington Post - January 19, 2015
- New York Times - November 17, 2010
Found an answer for the clue A.F.B. truant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!