Clue: Affair of honor
We have 1 answer for the clue Affair of honor. See the results below.
- Field of honor fight
- Burr-Hamilton event
- Hamilton's last act
- Quarrel settler, maybe
- Event done at 20 paces, maybe
- One way to settle a dispute
- Field of honor event
- Pacers' contest?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 03, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - April 08, 2012
- Washington Post - September 25, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Affair of honor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!