We have 7 answers for the clue Aloft. See the results below.
- With 48-Down, NASA concern
- Like some colors
- "Go take a __ leap!"
- Erica Jong's phobia, ostensibly
- Type of squirrel or saucer
- Above it all, in a way
- Going by plane
- Opposite of slow
- With 40-Across, what a straight-A student passes with ... or a hint to 17-, 27-, 46- and 62-Across
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 03, 2019
- New York Times - February 25, 2018
- Netword - March 19, 2017
- Netword - October 20, 2012
- Universal - February 15, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 01, 2009
- Netword - September 17, 2006
- New York Times - July 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Aloft that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!