Clue: Barely move?
We have 5 answers for the clue Barely move?. See the results below.
- Run in the raw
- The W's in LLWWWWWL
- Bolt stripped?
- When it's blue, it's fast
- Ripken's record, e.g.
- Run of luck
- Word with hot or blue
- Run out of clothes?
- Engage in a certain college prank
- Run in the altogether
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 27, 2016
- Netword - May 26, 2016
- USA Today - December 17, 2015
- LA Times - June 22, 2014
- Washington Post - June 26, 2010
- LA Times - December 14, 2008
- LA Times - September 10, 2006
- LA Times - March 08, 2006
- New York Times - December 16, 2005
- New York Sun - August 05, 2005
- Washington Post - August 11, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Barely move? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!