Clue: Behavioral quirk
We have 1 answer for the clue Behavioral quirk. See the results below.
- First of three-in-a-row
- Opening in "Hollywood Squares"
- The first X of X-X-X
- Certain X
- Facial movement
- Facial spasm
- Game opener
- The first X?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 07, 2021
- Universal - April 01, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - August 01, 2014
- Washington Post - October 21, 2013
- Washington Post - July 08, 2011
- New York Times - May 12, 2009
- USA Today - June 12, 2007
- New York Sun - December 08, 2004
- USA Today - August 17, 2004
- USA Today - January 23, 2004
- USA Today - January 09, 2004
- New York Times - September 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Behavioral quirk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!