Clue: Big Apple inits.
We have 2 answers for the clue Big Apple inits.. See the results below.
- Gotham: Abbr.
- 10001 initials
- U.N. locale
- 212 initials
- Columbia Univ. locale
- Home of the IRT and BMT
- Home of Times Sq. and Columbus Cir.
- Where B'way is
- Where Billy the Kid was born, believe it or not: Abbr.
- MoMA's home
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 11, 2021
- New York Times - June 25, 2020
- New York Times - April 03, 2018
- New York Times - October 02, 2017
- New York Times - August 16, 2016
- Universal - July 14, 2016
- Universal - July 19, 2015
- Washington Post - August 23, 2014
- New York Times - September 10, 2012
- Universal - July 28, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 24, 2010
- New York Times - March 25, 2004
- Washington Post - October 18, 2002
- New York Times - August 05, 2001
- New York Times - July 01, 2001
- New York Times - February 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Big Apple inits. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!