Clue: Black Halloween animal
We have 2 answers for the clue Black Halloween animal. See the results below.
- Socks, e.g.
- Manx or Persian
- "The ___ in the Hat" (rhyming Seuss book)
- Poe's "The Black __," which first appeared on August 19, 1843
- Mouse catcher
- Eliot's Grizabella, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 20, 2012
- Washington Post - June 29, 2009
- Washington Post - January 03, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Black Halloween animal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!