Clue: Book end?
We have 5 answers for the clue Book end?. See the results below.
- Tennis call
- Spill, as blood
- Serve to be re-served
- Not the best service
- What may be followed by improved service?
- With 89-Down, a casino cry
- Court decision
- Badminton call
- Replayed tennis shot
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 29, 2019
- Netword - March 10, 2018
- LA Times - September 17, 2017
- LA Times - February 05, 2013
- Chicago Reader - September 30, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 10, 2011
- LA Times - May 02, 2010
- Washington Post - March 11, 2009
- USA Today - December 30, 2008
- New York Times - July 26, 2008
- LA Times - June 19, 2008
- USA Today - March 12, 2008
- USA Today - June 02, 2006
- New York Times - February 26, 2005
- New York Times - October 24, 2000
- New York Times - August 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Book end? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!