Clue: Busy person’s reading
We have 2 answers for the clue Busy person’s reading. See the results below.
- Word in some magazine titles
- Word in many magazine titles
- It makes a long story short
- Mull over, as a plan
- Think over
- "Reader's ___"
- Reader's __: popular magazine
- Shortened version
- Abridged version
- Convert food into absorbable substances
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Busy person’s reading that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!