Clue: Canadian singing star
We have 1 answer for the clue Canadian singing star. See the results below.
- 1997 Artist of the Year Grammy-winner
- Singer with the 1996 Grammy-winning album "Falling Into You"
- *1996 Grammy winner for the album "Falling Into You"
- Today's featured Artist
- Mega-selling vocalist
- Singer whose first top 10 hit was "Where Does My Heart Beat Now"
- #1 Billboard artist that's an anagram of 23-Across
- "Titanic" theme vocalist
- Canadian-born singer with the 2019 album "Courage"
- *Longest resident performer at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 03, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Canadian singing star that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!