Clue: Cape buffalo's continent
We have 1 answer for the clue Cape buffalo's continent. See the results below.
- Kilimanjaro is there
- Where Caesar landed, 46 B.C.
- Fugard's "My Children! My ___!"
- Where 26-Down is
- Zebra's abode
- Aardvark's abode
- Where modern man arose, many believe
- Its lowest point is Lake Assal
- Cairo is its largest city
- Congo continent
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Cape buffalo's continent that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!