Clue: Carta starter
We have 1 answer for the clue Carta starter. See the results below.
- ___ cum laude
- Not quite summa
- Word on some diplomas
- ___ Carta
- Great, to Gaius
- With "cum" and 32-Down, a diploma phrase
- Aston __ Festival (music event in the Berkshires)
- Roman great
- Diploma word
- Latin word on some diplomas
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 28, 2003
- Washington Post - February 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Carta starter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!