Clue: Commonly injured knee ligament, for short
We have 1 answer for the clue Commonly injured knee ligament, for short. See the results below.
- Oft-torn knee part
- It may be torn in a sports injury
- Oft-torn knee part, in sports: Abbr.
- Frequently injured knee part: Abbr.
- Often-torn knee pt.
- Oft-injured knee part, briefly
- Knee ligament often torn by athletes: Abbr.
- Season-ending knee tear site, often
- Muscle prone to tears, briefly
- "Terrible triad" tissue (abbr.)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 10, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Commonly injured knee ligament, for short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!