Clue: Container with a screw-top
We have 1 answer for the clue Container with a screw-top. See the results below.
- Moonshine container
- Something set aside for preservation?
- Wide-mouthed item patented in 1858
- Homemade preserves preserver
- Moonshine mug
- Canning container
- Successor of the wax sealer
- Invention patented in 1858
- Moonshine container, perhaps
- Home canner's implement
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 22, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Container with a screw-top that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!