Clue: Early 16th-century date
We have 3 answers for the clue Early 16th-century date. See the results below.
- Year that Michelangelo sculpted the "Pietà"
- Year that Michelangelo began work on "David"
- Start of the 16th century
- Year in Ivan the Great's rule
- Year Vespucci sailed to the New World
- Year in an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 16th-century start
- Year of an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 1501, on a monument
- Year Michelangelo began "David"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 21, 2018
- Netword - November 23, 2017
- Netword - June 16, 2017
- LA Times - August 04, 2013
- LA Times - December 03, 2010
- LA Times - July 31, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Early 16th-century date that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!