Clue: Eastern prince
We have 4 answers for the clue Eastern prince. See the results below.
- Indian prince
- Indian chief
- Big Indian
- Oriental royal
- Member of the Eastern establishment?
- Rogers Hornsby's nickname, with "the"
- Nagpur noble
- Part of the Indian nobility
- Punjabi prince
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 08, 2020
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 11, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 25, 2013
- Washington Post - September 15, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 22, 2008
- New York Times - April 29, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 15, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 25, 2006
- New York Times - December 27, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Eastern prince that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!