Clue: Election decider, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Election decider, perhaps. See the results below.
- Make-or-break election bloc
- Figure in a 5-4 Supreme Court decision
- Democratic way to decide which rocking device is best?
- Independent's ballot, at times
- Target for many a political ad
- Sought-after election bloc
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 28, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Election decider, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!