Clue: End of an era?
We have 3 answers for the clue End of an era?. See the results below.
- Last non-A.D. year
- Time for a fresh start?
- Last year before the first century A.D.
- Last year of its kind
- Final non-A.D. year
- Last year before the first century
- Year in the reign of Octavian
- Year in Augustus' reign
- When Ovid's "Ars Amatoria" is believed to have been published
- Millennium-ending year
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 13, 2020
- New York Times - December 27, 2018
- New York Times - August 20, 2015
- New York Times - November 30, 2014
- New York Times - October 24, 2013
- New York Times - May 20, 2011
- Washington Post - October 18, 2010
- Netword - June 27, 2009
Found an answer for the clue End of an era? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!