Clue: "Everyman" president
We have 1 answer for the clue "Everyman" president. See the results below.
- Image on the front of a 1-Across
- Third president
- Declaration of Independence signer/author
- Declaration of Independence author
- Redheaded president
- Chief author (who died 7/4/1826) of 5- and 9-Down
- Mount Rushmore President
- One of the first five 49-Acrosses
- Declaration author and signer
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "Everyman" president that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!