Clue: Excavation find
We have 3 answers for the clue Excavation find. See the results below.
- Smeltery input
- Cuprite, e.g.
- It's unsmelted
- It runs in veins
- Norwegian coin
- Mined-over matter
- Nickel in a pocket, say?
- Stuff of mine
- Fissure filler
- Smeltery pile
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 30, 2019
- USA Today - August 14, 2015
- New York Times - April 24, 2012
- Netword - October 22, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 04, 2006
- New York Times - October 31, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 01, 2005
- New York Times - December 03, 2002
- New York Times - February 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Excavation find that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!