Clue: Famed ocean liner (abbr.)
We have 2 answers for the clue Famed ocean liner (abbr.). See the results below.
- Modern-day monarch, for short
- Oscar-winning role for Helen Mirren, in brief
- Ruler crowned in 1953, informally
- Cunard vessel named for a reigning monarch, familiarly
- Retired Cunard flagship, for short
- Cunard flagship for 35 yrs.
- Liner of note
- Former Cunard flagship, for short
- Retired Cunard liner, briefly
- British monarch, initially
Found an answer for the clue Famed ocean liner (abbr.) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!