Clue: Feudal superior
We have 2 answers for the clue Feudal superior. See the results below.
- Lord's worker
- Loyal subject
- Feudal lord
- Lord or vassal
- Monarch's loyal subject
- Lord of the manor
- Man of the manor
- Subject of the Middle Ages
- One doing the lord's work?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 26, 2021
- New York Times - October 24, 2019
- Netword - August 23, 2019
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 13, 2016
- New York Times - October 16, 2016
- USA Today - October 14, 2015
- Washington Post - April 15, 2012
- New York Times - February 01, 2009
- Washington Post - November 21, 2002
- Washington Post - June 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Feudal superior that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!