Clue: First European to reach New Zealand
We have 2 answers for the clue First European to reach New Zealand. See the results below.
- Eponymous Dutch explorer
- Southern Australia explorer
- Discoverer of New Zealand
- Dutch explorer with an island named after him
- 17th-century explorer
- ___ Sea, west of New Zealand
- First European explorer to see New Zealand
- New Zealand's discoverer
- Discoverer of Tonga
- Sea seen from Sydney
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 17, 2019
- Wall Street Journal - August 14, 2015
Found an answer for the clue First European to reach New Zealand that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!