Clue: First name in Israeli history
We have 1 answer for the clue First name in Israeli history. See the results below.
- Prime minister before Yitzhak
- Mideast's Meir
- 1977 biographical Broadway play
- 1977 biographical Broadway play starring Anne Bancroft
- Ingrid Bergman's last film "A Woman Called ___"
- Israel's Meir
- Yitzhak's predecessor, in the '70s
- Stage vehicle for Anne Bancroft
- Ms. Meir of Israel
- Yitzhak's predecessor in Israel
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 26, 2007
Found an answer for the clue First name in Israeli history that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!