Clue: Forcible ejection
We have 2 answers for the clue Forcible ejection. See the results below.
- Sailors' exclamation while pulling
- Consequence of arguing with an ump, perhaps
- Hasty dismissal
- Dismissal, and a hint to how the answers to starred clues were derived
- Bar drunk's comeuppance
- Act of kicking out
- Bum's rush
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 22, 2014
- USA Today - September 19, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 27, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Forcible ejection that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!