Clue: "Give me ___"
We have 5 answers for the clue "Give me ___". See the results below.
- Take ___ (rest)
- A short rest, in actors' lingo
- Quitting time, often
- Half a sawbuck
- Number of tribes in the original Iroquois confederacy
- One in ___ (20%)
- With 102-Across, London-New York time difference
- *End of a 38-Across
- V, to Valerian
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 04, 2019
- New York Times - December 31, 2017
- LA Times - April 30, 2015
- New York Times - May 16, 2014
- New York Times - July 12, 2012
- LA Times - January 07, 2011
- Washington Post - November 08, 2005
Found an answer for the clue "Give me ___" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!