Clue: Her face launched a thousand ships
We have 3 answers for the clue Her face launched a thousand ships. See the results below.
- She had "the face that launched a thousand ships"
- Agamemnon's sister-in-law
- Hunt in Hollywood
- Actress Hunt
- Paris's abductee
- Euripides play
- Cosmopolitan's ___ Gurley Brown
- Title character in a Euripides drama
- Beauty who was born from an egg, in Greek myth
- Paris abducted her
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 01, 2016
- LA Times - October 05, 2015
- Universal - July 19, 2012
- USA Today - June 10, 2011
- Universal - March 29, 2007
- New York Times - January 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Her face launched a thousand ships that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!