Clue: Honorary Shawnee
We have 1 answer for the clue Honorary Shawnee. See the results below.
- Kentucky county
- County name in eight, mainly Midwest, states
- Wilderness Road blazer
- Hero after whom eight U.S. counties are named
- Daniel with a coonskin cap
- Trailblazing Daniel
- Pat or Daniel
- Shawnee tribe adoptee
- Trailblazer Daniel
- ___ Dam on the Tennessee River
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Honorary Shawnee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!