Clue: Interstate hauler
We have 1 answer for the clue Interstate hauler. See the results below.
- Automatic start
- Highway hauler
- Conductor's intro
- Tournament match
- This might be in for the long haul
- Trucking rig
- Game for two of four
- Formal introduction?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 08, 2021
- USA Today - November 20, 2019
- New York Times - March 26, 2017
- Universal - August 12, 2015
- Netword - September 13, 2009
- Universal - February 03, 2008
- Universal - January 03, 2008
- New York Times - December 14, 1999
- New York Times - December 23, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Interstate hauler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!