Clue: Jefferson's veep
We have 2 answers for the clue Jefferson's veep. See the results below.
- Extra-short haircut
- Dueler with Hamilton
- Northern English pronunciation
- First U.S. vice president not to become president
- Gore Vidal biographical novel
- Extrashort haircut
- Vice president under Jefferson
- Famous duelist
- Dueler of 1804
- 1973 Gore Vidal political novel
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 16, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Jefferson's veep that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!