Clue: Krakatoa's country
We have 1 answer for the clue Krakatoa's country. See the results below.
- Land of 13,500+ islands
- Its flag is a red stripe over a white stripe
- Jakarta's country
- Where to find the Komodo dragon
- Suharto's land
- Sumatra's land
- Nation with nearly 23,000 miles of coastline
- Country with an upside-down Polish flag
- Home to the Komodo dragon
- Java man's home
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 15, 2009
- New York Sun - February 09, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Krakatoa's country that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!