Clue: Lama lead-in
We have 1 answer for the clue Lama lead-in. See the results below.
- ___ Lama
- Part of a monk's title
- Part of a religious title
- Start of a holy name
- With 36-Down, 1989 Nobel Peace Prize winner
- With 18-Down, Tibetan V.I.P.
- Ocean, in Mongolian
- Tibet's ___ Lama
- With 65-Across, Tibetan VIP
- __ Lama
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - February 20, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - January 23, 2011
- Washington Post - March 23, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Lama lead-in that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!