Clue: Make ___ for (justify)
We have 1 answer for the clue Make ___ for (justify). See the results below.
- "As ___ in point ..."
- Build ___ against (work to prosecute)
- Have ___ of the jitters
- Make ___ for (support)
- Make ___ for (argue the merits of)
- Make _____ for (argue in support of)
- ___ of mistaken identity
- Words after make or break
- Crichton's "__ of Need"
- Make ___ for (advocate)
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 05, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - January 07, 2011
- Washington Post - November 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Make ___ for (justify) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!