Clue: Midcentury year
We have 2 answers for the clue Midcentury year. See the results below.
- Year in the reign of Edward VI
- Start of Julius III's papacy
- Year Helsinki was founded
- Year in the reign of Ivan the Terrible
- Roman 1,550
- CCCX x V
- 1550, in old Rome
- Year Nostradamus's first almanac was written
- 16th-century date
- Half of MMMC
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 16, 2019
- New York Times - April 23, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Midcentury year that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!