Clue: Moses or Karl of basketball
We have 1 answer for the clue Moses or Karl of basketball. See the results below.
- "Cheers" bar owner Sam
- Jazz star
- Connery's "Untouchables" role
- "Cheers" name
- 1992 and '96 Dream Team member
- Longtime TV role for Danson
- Shakespearean scholar Edmond
- Hoopster nicknamed "The Mailman"
- "Written on the Wind" Oscar winner Dorothy
- Court great Karl
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 28, 2014
- Washington Post - August 06, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Moses or Karl of basketball that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!