Clue: Mother ___ (Nobel-winning nun)
We have 1 answer for the clue Mother ___ (Nobel-winning nun). See the results below.
- Mother who's missed
- Mother ___
- Mother of mercy
- Cherished name in Calcutta
- Mezzo Berganza
- 1942 Oscar winner Wright
- Weatherspoon of the W.N.B.A.
- Saint canonized by Gregory XV
- Blessed Mother
- "Shadow of a Doubt" star Wright
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 30, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Mother ___ (Nobel-winning nun) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!