Clue: One crying uncle?
We have 1 answer for the clue One crying uncle?. See the results below.
- Huey, Dewey or Louie, to Donald Duck
- Huey, Dewey or Louie, notably
- Certain heir
- Yankee Doodle Dandy, to Uncle Sam
- Macaulay Culkin, to Bonnie Bedelia
- Your sister's son
- Brother's boy
- Family member
- Huey, Dewey or Louie
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 15, 2014
- LA Times - February 26, 2011
Found an answer for the clue One crying uncle? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!