Clue: Opera singer Mitchell of "Porgy and Bess"
We have 1 answer for the clue Opera singer Mitchell of "Porgy and Bess". See the results below.
- 60's protest leader Hoffman
- "Steal This Book" writer Hoffman
- Hoffman who wrote "Steal This Book"
- Yippie Hoffman
- 1960's radical Hoffman
- Radical Hoffman
- ___ Hoffman of the Chicago Seven
- Hoffman of 1960's-70's radicalism
- Hoffman who once backed a pig for president
- Old Al Capp strip "___ an' Slats"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 30, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Opera singer Mitchell of "Porgy and Bess" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!